Minggu, 01 Juli 2018

On Hiatus: Traveling To Malawi

Just a brief complaint to allow everyone know that volition last on Hiatus over the adjacent calendar week or so. I wing out this flush for an overnight inwards New York City, earlier getting on a long flying to South Africa too eventually Malawi. The small, but beautiful due south African nation volition last my goal over the adjacent 10 days every bit I view a pose out of wild fauna preserves, safari lodges, too other natural wonders.

While I'm gone I anticipate that I'll bring closed to Internet access too volition last monitoring a few stories but to remain inwards acquit on amongst what's happening inwards the world. If something major breaks, I'll crusade to post service tidings too thoughts hither on the blog, but virtually probable at that topographic point won't last fourth dimension for many updates. I volition last sharing stories too photos on Twitter, Instagram, too Facebook every bit fourth dimension allows however, thus if you're interested inwards seeing what I'm upward to, those outlets would last a practiced house to cheque in.

Regular updates to should resume on Monday, July ii too The Adventure Podcast should supply that calendar week every bit well. Until then, instruct outside, bring closed to peachy adventures of your own, too bask life!

0 komentar :